The Python is the highest performing base layer garment in the world. The ultimate in next-to-skin protection and comfort for wearing in the most extreme environments and for multi day expedition wear. By spinning superfine merino fibre into a compact yarn we have achieved a new level of durability and strength in a fabric with an incredibly smooth feel.
Python has an athletic fit, designed to look great worn solo or as a base layer.
- Crew neck with generous back length.
- Long arms with long comfortable cuffs.
- Seamless shoulders designed for load carrying.
- Designed to be tight fitting for under your uniform
- Durable compact spun yarn
- Fabric weight: 190g/m2 = 8.2oz/yd2
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Fabric: 100% Merino Wool, Jersey Knit
- Garment weight: 246g = 8.67oz (M)
- Micron: 17.5 micron itch free super fine merino
- Stitching: Flatlock chaffing free stitching, with extra strong thread and a tagfree neckline. No more irritations
- Benefits: Comfortable long sleeve top, or can be worn under your uniform
- No melt or drip, no smell and super comfortable 365 days a year.
- Designed in the UK. Made in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Style Number: 11111