Hawk from the Raptor range uses a merino rib knit fabric for rapid heat and moisture transfer in summer while in the winter the honeycomb like structure traps air to give a buffer of warm air next to skin.
Hawk is designed with a figure hugging fit and is designed to be worn next-to-skin as a functional baselayer garment. The raglan sleeves provide seamless shoulders while the flat lock stitching allows layering without bulky seams. The generous cuffs with thumb loops keep the sleeves in place and the high neck zipper allows venting when required but also traps in warmth and protects the neck area against cold or abrasive outer layers.
The Hawk is a popular year around garment although most users are initially introduced to the style during their winter activities.
- Zip neck with generous back length
- Long arms with long comfortable cuffs and thumb loops
- Seamless shoulders designed for load carrying
- Designed to be tight fitting for under your uniform
- Fabric weight: 195g/m2 = 8.2oz/yd2
- Fit: Body Hugging Fit
- Fabric: 100% Merino Wool, Rib Knit
- Garment weight: 222g = 7.83oz (M)
- Micron: 18.5 micron itch free merino
- Stitching: Flatlock chaffing free stitching, with extra strong thread and a tagfree neckline. No more irritations
- Designed for: Tight fitting zip top for under your uniform
- Benefits: No melt or drip, no smell and super comfortable 365 days a year.
- Designed in the UK. Made in Lithuania
- Style Number: 21221