Falcon is a long sleeve version of the Condor. The honeycomb knit structure of the Falcon helps improve your comfort by managing your core body temperature through the sweat/ cycles by moving heat and sweat away from the skin surface.
The figure hugging fit of the Falcon makes this style an ideal base layer as it doesn’t bunch up under your mid layer garments. Soft, strong and naturally stretchy this is a practical working garment for those who must perform in extreme environments.
- Crew neck with generous back length.
- Long arms with long comfortable cuffs.
- Thumb loops for added protection & comfort
- Seamless shoulders designed for load carrying.
- Designed to be tight fitting for under your uniform
- Fabric weight: 195g/m2 = 8.2oz/yd2
- Fit: Body Hugging Fit
- Fabric: 100% Merino Wool, Rib Knit
- Garment weight: 208g = 7.33oz (M)
- Micron: 18.5 micron itch free merino
- Stitching: Flatlock chaffing free stitching, with extra strong thread and a tag free neckline. No more irritations
- Designed for: Tight fitting for under your uniform
- Benefits: No melt or drip, no smell and super comfortable 365 days a year
- Designed in the UK. Made in Lithuania or Fiji.
- Style Number: 11211 or 21211