Tested and used on earth and in space by NASA, the Cobra is the perfect T
-shirt! This super lightweight T-shirt (only 145gsm) is the ideal combination of weight and st
rength for a versatile all year round garment. Super-soft 17,5 micron merino wool in a compact yarn delivers outstanding comfort and durability.
The Cobra has an athletic fit, and can be worn as a protective base layer or as a great looking T-shirt. Cobra will be the first garment on the morning that is unless you choose to wear it all night.
Warning – The Cobra will become your favourite T-shirt, there’s nothing like it in the world.
– As seen in January 2017 British GQ
- Crew neck with generous back length
- Long arms with long comfortable cuffs
- Super soft and smooth fabric
- Low lint for the International Space Station (just in case you are off to space)
- Fabric weight: 145g/m2 = 6.1oz/yd2
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Fabric: 100% Merino Wool, Jersey Knit
- Garment weight: 134g = 4.72oz (M)
- Micron: 17.5 micron itch free super fine merino
- Stitching: Flatlock chaffing free stitching, with extrastrong thread and a tagfree neckline. Low lint for the International Space Station.
- Designed for: Perfect tee or for under your uniform, or in space
- Benefits: No melt or drip, no smell and super comfortable 365 days a year.
- Designed in the UK. Made in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Style Number: 11101
- Machine wash 40°C (warm), line dry or tumble dry low heat.