Artemis is specially designed for women doing technical activities. The honeycom
b knit structure of the Artemis helps improve your comfort by managing your core body temperature through the sweat / chill cycles by moving heat and sweat away from the skin surface.
The figure hugging fit, and fitted lower arms of the Artemis makes this style an ideal base layer as it doesn’t bunch up under your mid layer garments. Soft, strong and naturally stretchy this is a practical working garment for those who must perform in extreme environments.
- Designed for women doing technical activities
- Crew neck with generousback length.
- Long arms with extra long comfortablecuffs with thumb loops
- Seamless shoulders designed for load carrying
- Designed to be tight fitting for under your uniform
- Fabric weight: 195g/m2 = 8.2oz/yd2
- Fit: Body Hugging Fit
- Fabric: 100% Merino Wool, Rib Knit
- Garment weight: 206g = 7.26oz (M)
- Micron: 18.5 micron itch free merino
- Stitching: Flatlock chaffing free stitching, with extra strong thread and a tagfree neckline. No more irritations
- Benefits: No melt or drip, no smell and super comfortable 365 days a year
- Designed in the UK. Made in Lithuania.
- Style Number: 22212