Apollo is specially designed for technical activities. The honeycomb knit structure of the Apollo helps improve your comfort by managing your core body temperature through the sweat / chill cycles by moving heat and sweat away from the skin surface.
The figure hugging fit, and fitted lower arms of the Apollo makes this style an ideal base layer as it doesn’t bunch up under your mid layer garments. Soft, strong and naturally stretchy this is a practical working garment for those who must perform in extreme environments.
- Crew neck with generous back length.
- Long arms with long comfortable cuffs.
- Seamless shoulders designed for load carrying.
- Designed to be tight fitting for under your uniform
- Benefits: No melt or drip, no smell and super comfortable 365 days a year
- Fabric weight: 195g/m2 = 8.2oz/yd2
- Fit: Body Hugging Fit
- Fabric: 100% Merino Wool, Rib Knit
- Garment weight: 208g = 7.33oz (M)
- Micron: 18.9 micron itch free merino
- Stitching: Flatlock chaffing free stitching, with extra strong thread and a tagfree neckline. No more irritations
- Designed in the UK. Made in Fiji
- Style Number: 11212